If you've got some free time, This is a perfect game for keeping yourself and others company while learning a little more about the universe.
This game is great mental practice of humility, open-mindedness, an critical thinking.
What do you know, really?
Number of players needed: 1+
Time required: However long you want
- Google / Dictionary / Friends
Who goes first: Whoever brought up This Game
How To Play
- The player whose turn it is will be called the Knower. The Knower says something they know, but that the others may not know that they know.
- If any one of the others disagrees with the known statement, that one must declare so before the turn passes.
- If one other disagrees, that one is the Contender. If multiple others disagree, the multiple must agree on one voice, one person to be the Contender.
- The Contender states a counter to the Knower's known statement.
- The Knower and the Contender have 2 minutes to collect information to support their position on the thing they know.
- The Knower and the Contender, respectively, have 1 minute to elaborate their position to each other and any watchers.
- There is no rebuttal.
- There is a pause of 1 minute.
- The Knower states a thing they know.
- The turn passes.
How To Play 2
- Speak in facts or opinions or feelings
- Probe the deeper questions of the universe
- Stay respectful
- Expect disagreement
- Love each other
- Stay hydrated
How to Play with One Person